Deliver the power of Autonomy IDOL Server or Apache Solr 4 to your organisation in a latest generation consumer-oriented Web Search Interface.
Rapidly Deployable, built
specifically around requirements gathered by talking to our customer
Sense™ Enterprise Search Version 2 has been a big hit and
represents how many end users think Enterprise Seach should look and
Anyone who uses Sense2 immediately recognises the intuitive simplicity of the interface which was built to meet a common request to make Enerprise Search look like Internet Search.
Okana SENSE™ Enterprise Search is a fully featured IDOL powered solution, supporting both IDOL7, IDOL10 and Apache Solr 4, offering the kinds of functionality and user experience typically demanded by large organisations looking to deploy Enterprise Search solutions today :
• A single, unified view of all information in the Enterprise which respects underlying document entitlement
• A simple, clean user interface with which users will be immediately at home
• Conceptual and Keyword Search
• The latest “Drill down” query refinement model and refinement trail navigator, as opposed to “fill‐in‐the form” advanced search approaches.
• Parametric (Directed/Faceted) Navigation; by document type (e.g. Word, PDF), location, author or any other available meta field from within Enterprise Document Management Systems or filesystems
• Federated Search (across internal or external systems; people finder, client directories etc)
• Show Similar Documents and People (More like this)
• Automatic Query Guidance for conceptual results refinement
• Automatically highlighted conceptual summaries in search results
• Did You Mean? Spelling Correction
• Document Level Meta Data Search and Viewer
• Format Agnostic Document Viewer automatically re‐purposes and highlights documents to HTML for viewing within a browser without the need to leave the search tool and launch native applications such as MS Office or Document Management Tools (IDOL only).
• RSS Feeds allowing alerting of new search results which become available without the need to revisit the user interface
• Direct and Automatic Integration with External Sources such
as Moreover News allowing a
unified view across internal and external content
• Configurable for all data formats and security models currently supported by IDOL7 IDOL10 (Solr on request).
Designed with rapid‐deployment and flexibility in mind, SENSE Enterprise Search is based upon Okana’s schema‐agnostic SENSE.NET Application Framework which makes it deployable against any metadata schema without any additional programming, allowing organisations to make full use of all existing and future metadata to enhance the user search experience and improve results navigation.SENSE2 already powers a number of high profile Enterprise and Online search services.